Well, where do I start?
- utter safety in your own home environment
- no receptionist to deal with
- no sense of being on a conveyer belt – this is all about you
- no need to get dressed afterwards – stay in your robe and continue chilling
- no need to face the world in your ‘blissed out’ state
- no need to drive home
- pop supper in the oven for a meal on completion
I could arrive at the end of your working day, and set up as you have a quick shower, make a couple of calls, check the post… Or, the kids could be in bed, I can prepare everything as you read a bedtime story, so you get to just relax afterwards.
If the weather is warm and sunny, and you have some privacy in your garden, have a massage outside to the sound of birds, being caressed by a gentle breeze. You are always covered with towels, except the area I’m working on, so it’s very discreet. I have done this several times, even in the UK. Some love the idea of this, others recoil – choosing the setting for your massage is very personal.
Or… an unwinding massage on a Saturday or Sunday – this can be a great way to set you up for the weekend, or the working week.
And, if home feels chaotic or stressful, we can look at other options. I realise ‘at Home’ doesn’t suit everyone.